Remington Center for Medicines Management and Health Technologies is a Provider of Continuing Career Training/Short Courses in Medicines Management and Health Technologies, with a focus on practice-based learning, interdisciplinary approaches, leadership capacity building, open and flexible enrollment and lifelong learning – thereby imparting knowledge and skills that improve the quality of practice of the entire Health Workforce (both in-service and pre-service).
LIST OF COURSES
- Track 1: Pharmaceutical Logistics Management (8 Courses)
- Track 2: Pharmaceutical Economics and Finance Essentials
- Track 3: Quality Improvement in Medicines Management
- Track 4: RxSolution – National Pharmaceutical Management Information System
- Track 5: Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategy
- Track 6: Data Science Essentials for Health Professionals
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL COURSES
1- All workers working [regardless of qualification] in the health industry in any capacity, AND/OR being qualified in any field and intending to join the health industry
2- All students studying any higher learning course at any level OR all high school vacists
Standard fees are charged as follows:
- Face-to-face training: [80 USD/day with 25% Discount]. Courses typically last anywhere from 1-5 course days. Meals and Refreshments are provided in all Face-to-face trainings. All Ugandan nationals will additionally pay VAT 18% on the fee above.
COURSE DELIVERY METHODS
Currently, Remington Courses are delivered via Face-to-face Training in the evenings and over the weekends. There are two types of schedules:
Course Trainers are All Experienced Experts in the Subject Area. Our Professional Studies are targeted at In-Service Personnel (both Clinical and Non-Clinical), as well as Pre-Service Personnel (i.e. Higher learning Students both in arts and science, and also High School Vacists).
AWARD OF CERTIFICATES AND CPD CREDITS
On completion of each Course the trainee is awarded a Completion of Training Certificate (for single courses) and Certificate of Achievement (for course track), as well as CPD Credits based on the official approved criteria by health professional councils in Uganda.
WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY OUR COURSES
- are Seeking for Employment in the Health Industry – additional professional training like ours is what it takes to get into pole position for your next health job
- are already Working in the Health Industry and want Promotion OR to take on New Duties, our Employment-based training is of paramount importance
- are a Professional seeking for Professional Certification, Re-certification or Re-licensure in any Health Field our training will adequately prepare you for the Certification Exams
- want Keep Abreast with the latest Health Management Knowledge and Skills for bettering your work
- want Extra Credits that can enable you enroll for a College/University Health Program.
- want a flexible, affordable and recognizable alternative pathway to basic and post-basic college/university training.
ACCREDITATION GENERAL STATEMENT
Remington Center for Medicines Management and Health Technologies strives to comply with accreditation requirements of various professional bodies. We offer both Accredited CPD Courses (Corporate Training) and Unaccredited CPD Courses (Public Training). Participants will be informed of the Accreditation Status of each Course whenever it is Published. Currently, All of our CPD Courses lead to a Certificate of Training. The certificates are awarded to Acknowledge Skills & Knowledge Development; Not to be taken as an academic qualification.
ORGANIZATION OF REMINGTON CENTER FOR MEDICINES MANAGEMENT AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES
Motto: Extraordinary Competency Training
A Health Workforce with the Most Needed Professional Knowledge and Skills to Benefit All Health Clients
To Provide an Expanded Access to Continuing Education and Professional Studies for All Health Professionals in Uganda
- Provide Healthcare Training that’s adaptable to the ever-changing Healthcare Practice Environment
- Be a front-running Research and Technical Consultancy in the Health Industry
- Provide reliable Health Information to both Health Professionals and the General Public
Management of Remington Center for Medicines Management and Health Technologies
- Honorary Chairman and General Advisor – TBD
- Head of Technical Programming – Wandegye Paul Ebusu
- Head of Administration and Training (Board Secretary) – Opolot Jude
- Head of Research and Technical Consulting – Eyapu Allan
- Executive Board Member – Okurut Emma
- Coordination and Customer Relations Officer
- Professional Instructors
For more information call/email/visit our offices at
Remington Center for Medicines Management and Health Technologies
House No.1 Majwala Estate Kamulegeya Close, Kiwatule, Nakawa Division.
P.O. Box 33081 Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256700801063 / +256755553201